Non-financial Risk Manager
Jobs at:KCB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Open Until Filled
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Logistics, the job holder will provide managerial support related to security of cash and reduction of risk of cash in branches and manage all banks ’physical cash money held. The role is responsible for planning, supervising, directing and controlling cash operations for KCB Bank Rwanda in order to ensure branches are served and risk of keeping idle cash is minimized. .
• Development, Maintenance and enhancement of Operational Risk Management process:
• Operational Risk policies, Processes, Procedures
• Risk and Control Self – Assessment
• Key Risk Indicators Management
• Loss Data Management
• Information systems adequacy, Vulnerability and security
• Adequacy of human capital, Quality, Attitude, Integrity, Behaviours, Etc.
• Any external event that may affect bank’s business
• Litigation risk process Management
• Adequacy and assessment of new product/process/policies review
• Business continuity management (External event that may affect bank’s resilience; regular BIA and development/ update/tests of BCPs)
• Development, Maintenance and improvement of Reputation Risk Management Process
• Reputational Risk management Polices, Process and Procedures
• Customer (internal & external)service adequacy management
• Media oversight
• Customer service related risk management
• Regular assessment of any risk which may tarnish bank’s reputational
• Development, maintenance and enhancement of Strategic Risk Management process
• Country, political and macroeconomic Risk Management process
• Bank strategy and business plans Risk Management
• Internal capabilities Risk management (Internal resource to support strategy execution)
• Development of process for implementation of Basel ii/iii accords as related to Operational Risk
• Development of tools for No-Financial Risk management awareness across the bank
Job Skills: Not Specified
• University Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounting or any other related field.
• Master’s Degree in Strategic risk or Statistics will be added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years banking experience in a similar role.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Wide appreciation of bank policies and regulatory framework.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://rw.kcbgroup.com/about/vacancies/job/89