Jobs at:LuNa Smelter Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LuNa Smelter Ltd is Rwanda’s established tin smelter in Kigali Rwanda. As part of its optimization and localization plans the company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for the mining sector, and that of the region.
LuNa Smelter Ltd is looking for experienced professionals to fill the following vacancy; 1. Mining Technician
Reporting to: Field Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full time .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in mine engineering;
• Ability to detect safety hazards and respond accordingly;
• Must be willing to work during the night shift and weekends when necessary;
• Strong commitment to work and responsibility;
• Strong English is written and oral communication skills;
• Willingness to relocate (Gatsibo district);
• Motorbike driving license
Specific roles and responsibilities
• Supervise mining operations;
• Assist engineering and operations staff in mine planning, daily operational support,
• Develop engineering solutions for day-to-day problems that occur in mineral operations;
• Exhibit a strong safety ethic;
• Report to the mining engineer
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor as need arises.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are requested to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) to [email protected] not later than Friday December 18, 2020.
Email subject must clearly state the “job title” you are applying for.
CV Naming: Your CV name must bear both your first and second names respectively.
Note: These positions are open locally. All candidates applying for this position will be selected on merit and only those short listed will be invited for interviews.