Jobs at:Skol Brewery Ltd (SBL)
Deadline of this Job:
16th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Skol Brewery Ltd (SBL) is a subsidiary of UNIBRA, a Belgium-based company dealing in Breweries, Real Estate and Financial Services. UNIBRA has had brewing operations in Africa since the mid-twentieth century. The company is proud to produce and commercialize SKOL, a very successful brand selling over 45,000,000 hectoliters internationally as one of the TOP 5 beer brands worldwide. Currently SKOL can be found in more than 10 African countries. SBL is operating in Rwanda since 2010 and is now one of the fastest growing companies in the country reaching 25% market shares. Since beginning its operations in Rwanda, Skol brewery has introduced different brands to the market providing a refreshing choice of beers to satisfy various tastes. At Skol brewery, we see consumers at the heart of everything we do. That is why our consumers have been offered high quality beer with very refreshing taste, brewed with natural ingredients and no added sugar. We have proudly adopted Rwandan identity and have embraced the country culture. This is why we introduced GATANU and VIRUNGA, the first beer brands with local identity. .
• Conduct daily, weekly preventive maintenance to reduce downtime of machines.
• Interventions to repair machines at breakdown
• Part of the realization of the Root Causes Failure Analysis(RCFA)
• Plan spare parts to be used according preventive maintenance schedule
• Uses measuring instruments correctly
• Manage mechanical workshop parts and equipment
• Participate in TPM actions
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Able to make the necessary repair and maintenance mechanical systems .
• Have a university degree in mechanical engineering at least level A1 with a professional experience of 2 years or have a secondary school certificate in General Mechanic with a professional experience of at least 5 years;
• Be fluent in English and / or French
• Be able to work under pressure;
• Have a team spirit.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be dropped at our Offices located in Nzove Shyorongi, Kanyinya Sector, plot no 1070 in Kigali, at the attention of the HR Department not later than Monday, 16th September 2019.