Jobs at:Skol Brewery Ltd (SBL)
Deadline of this Job:
16th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Skol Brewery Ltd (SBL) is a subsidiary of UNIBRA, a Belgium-based company dealing in Breweries, Real Estate and Financial Services. UNIBRA has had brewing operations in Africa since the mid-twentieth century. The company is proud to produce and commercialize SKOL, a very successful brand selling over 45,000,000 hectoliters internationally as one of the TOP 5 beer brands worldwide. Currently SKOL can be found in more than 10 African countries. SBL is operating in Rwanda since 2010 and is now one of the fastest growing companies in the country reaching 25% market shares. Since beginning its operations in Rwanda, Skol brewery has introduced different brands to the market providing a refreshing choice of beers to satisfy various tastes. At Skol brewery, we see consumers at the heart of everything we do. That is why our consumers have been offered high quality beer with very refreshing taste, brewed with natural ingredients and no added sugar. We have proudly adopted Rwandan identity and have embraced the country culture. This is why we introduced GATANU and VIRUNGA, the first beer brands with local identity. .
• Repairing of Utilities components
• Take care of the logistic part of the plants (lime , lub.Oil and chemicals collection )
• Participate in Utilities Management Control and Reporting System meetings.
• Carryout Autonomous Maintenance activities in utilities on daily and weekly basis.
• Receive and load out Light fuel and heavy fuel to the storage tanks.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Able to interpret operating parameters of running machines such as temperatures, pressures and levels and be able to take immediate actions to correct off-norms.
• Have a university degree in mechanical engineering or electricity at least level A1 with a professional experience of 2 years or have a secondary school certificate in similar domains with a professional experience of at least 5 years;
• Be able to work under pressure;
• Have a team spirit;
• Proficiency in English and / or French
• Have a team spirit.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be dropped at our Offices located in Nzove Shyorongi, Kanyinya Sector, plot no 1070 in Kigali, at the attention of the HR Department not later than Monday, 16th September 2019.