Jobs at:Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Rwamagana , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is a Public Limited Company registered in the office of the Registrar General with Company Code 107675046. Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is located in Rwamagana industrial Park in Rwamagana District, Mwulire Sector. It was established to produce quality and high-value Banana based products for local and export markets. .
• Develop and implement the methodologies and tools to enable effective execution of logistic plans;
• Ensure daily management of logistics in order to facilitate the proper functioning of works;
• Ensure the codification and record of the company ‘equipment and material;
• Elaborate periodic inventory of fixed and non-fixed assets to the competent authority on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly and annual);
• Ensure the delivery of material or equipment ordered to the Company;
• Organize and supervise the distribution of purchased assets;
• Organize and supervise the distribution of finished products;
• Ensure maintenance of non-fixed assets;
• Identify equipment that needs to be replaced or disposed of based on law related to amortization rate, and the status of material;
• Provide written technical advice for the decommissioning of damaged or depreciated equipment
• 11. Participate in the elaboration of Contracts for maintenance, service, and equipment.
• Ensure the proper management of the company store;
• Ensure proper management of vehicles
• Ensure proper management of fuel
• Elaborate a consolidation report related to all property to the competent authority on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Hold a level A2 or equivalent in Accounting or Economics.
• Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required
• Having at least one year of experience in logistics management
• Some knowledge of financial and HR procedures expected.
• Good communication and representative skills.
• Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations
• Ability to adapt to the working environment.
• Ability to work in a team setting
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for and it has to be addressed to the Managing Director, an updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience.
All those documents should be sent through email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam.
Application deadline: 26th October 2020 at 16hrs.
Done at Rwamagana, on 19th October 2020