Heavy Equipment Technician
Jobs at:MAGERWA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, April 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About MAGERWA ltd.
Magerwa Ltd is a logistics company in Rwanda, offering storage facilities and equipment rental services. Magerwa also operates as a public bonded warehouse experienced in managing assorted varieties of cargo, Land freight, Air Freight, Transit goods, among others. Besides providing services of its core business, Magerwa as a corporate citizen has always given back to communities in areas where we operate from. We embrace the responsibility of giving back to communities that have equally played a key role in our company growth. Magerwa Ltd is a subsidiary of Portek International. .
• Must know how to perform engine repair / overhauling.
• Must know how to read/interpret fluid circuit drawings
• Must know how to perform a repair of transmission/gearboxes/differentials and other mechanical components.
• Must know how to perform the repair of the injection pumps and injectors.
• Must know how to diagnose / troubleshoot all related problems on engine, hydraulic system, and transmission.
• Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on heavy equipment machines.
• Answer trouble calls of all equipment at any time when required.
• Prepare the job card for daily assignment
• Performs other tasks as required
Requirements and qualifications
• Hold a diploma (A1) from a recognised technical college/IPRC.
• Must possess at least 5 years work experience on Heavy Equipment such as Mobile cranes, Reach stackers, Forklifts, and Trucks.
• Should be able to communicate in English.
• Computer skills (Word and Excel)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Willing applicants can send their CVs and application letters addressed to CEO of Magerwa ltd, at the e-mail: [email protected]