POSITION: Front Desk/Receptionist
A Front Desk Clerk represents the first point of contact with the clients of a business. They perform essential front desk administrative duties including Receiving Vehicle answering phone calls, greeting clients.
Description of tasks
- receiving vehicles entering the garage
- Day by day, make appointments, welcome customers, analyze their needs and offer services
- Initiate the first contacts with the customer, in order to understand and understand his statements about the breakdowns related to his vehicle
- Carry out the necessary recordings on the necessary information sheet (vehicle mark, license plate number, chassis number, date of entry of the vehicle, customer contacts, etc.).
- Establish a checklist of the material elements onboard the vehicle
- Forward the vehicle to a garage technician who makes the diagnosis and establishes a quote which will be brought to the customer’s approval
- forward the customer’s requests to the garage technician and establish the repair order
- Inquire that the garage technician has made the first diagnosis in good and form to predict the duration of the intervention and commit to a date of restitution
- Book the appointment to the customer for the withdrawal of his vehicle following the commitment of the garage technician
- To be reassured by a regular follow-up of the progress of the repair works, in order to be able to respect the promise given to the customer
- Join the garage and the customer by organizing the pick-up and return of the vehicles.
- When returning the vehicle to the customer, explain the work done on his vehicle
- the receptionist must be the most attentive to the constraints of the customers.
- Take into account the downtime of the vehicle and organize the work as best as possible.
- Become a key contact with the client on behalf of ATECAR
- Proper return of the vehicle to the customer and materials that were first received at the first reception
- Obtain the client’s signature when returning automobile keys or license plates
- Serve all clients with courtesy and professionalism and direct them to the appropriate person or service.
- Perform other administrative duties as required by management
- High school diploma in automobile Mechanic or relevant qualification in an Automobile mechanic
- Must have a valid driving License
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration, Vehicle Inspection on Arrival and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written(English, French, and Kinyarwanda) and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application through email: firstname.lastname@example.org , and copy Janviere@atecargarage.com including a summarized CV with 3 references, Copy of diploma/Certificate and motivation letter with “ front desk/ Receptionist Application ” in the subject line. The motivation letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and how you can help grow the company and yourself. Applications will be accepted until August 30th, 2019,
Only selected candidates will be contacted.