Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
• Management of the accounting, tax, reporting, and treasury units inside
• the Finance Department.
• Oversight of all financial aspects of ABR's operations, incl. investments and procurement. Establishment of goals, policies, and practices to ensure sound financial management Development and maintenance of internal controls systems.
• Liquidity management and funding.
• Budgeting and medium-term planning
• Financial reporting internally and externally.
• Management of ALCO.
Necessary Experience And Qualifications
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics
• Finance related professional qualifications (eg. ACCA, CFA).
• At least 7 years of experience in banking or finance.
• At least 3 years of experience in a management position Strong leadership and coaching skills.
• Willingness to travel internationally
All Applications must be sent to [email protected] with THEPOSITION in the subject of the email. Deadline for application: 15h may 2022