Accountant, Senior Officer Financial Reporting
Jobs at:National Bank Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
07 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accountant, Senior Officer Financial Reporting is charged with Financial Reporting and related efficiency activities. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the preparation of periodic financial reports as per the IFRS framework; and
• Assist in coordination of the Internal and External Audit engagements of the Bank.
• Assist in ensuring that the department maintains compliance with the Quality
• Management System (QMS ISO 9001: 2015) standard against which the Bank is certified.
• Manage the maintenance of the Bank’s chart of accounts and scheme of accounting;
• Assist in the preparation of reports that reflect the Bank’s financial standing which aid in creating budgets and other decisions in the Bank;
• Ensuring that the Bank’s General ledger and related sub-ledgers are monitored for quality Assurance;
• Perform review tasks for tax and other statutory deduction performed by the Bank;
• Ability to share knowledge experience in Finance and accounting discipline in building the finance team knowledge is expected;
• Understanding overall enterprise risk and its impact on the Banks financial data is encouraged;
o Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
Academic and Experience Requirements
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field and
• Professional qualifications in ACCA and/ or CPA, or a related field is a must.
• Prior 2 years’ in Banking Finance environment and/or Audit experience will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of Oracle General ledger is an added advantage
• Experience in data analytics while handling large volumes of data is expected.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : https://aa225.taleo.net/careersection/bnr_ext_cs/joblist.ftl##