5 Lower Primary French Teachers
Jobs at:Kigali Christian School
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KIGALI CHRISTIAN SCHOOL is a Private Christian School owned and operated by Youth for Christ/Rwanda which is a missionary movement entrusted with a global vision and committed to the mission of youth evangelism, discipleship, and social involvement, and leadership development.
In its Strategies, Youth for Christ/Rwanda reaches the youth through Education, thus started and owns KIGALI CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, KIGALI, and RWAMAGANA CAMPUSES. It is against this background that, Youth for Christ/Rwanda wishes to recruit a competent and qualified person to fill the following position: .
To ensure that the learners (students) are provided with a safe environment of learning and produce an exemplary performance in the taught subjects. The environment should be highly structured and highly relational in nature to enable students to flourish spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally.
Supervisor(s): School Principals
Faith and behavior requirements:
Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ and actively involved in a local church.
Behavior: Self-disciplined and teachable. Personal integrity in both professional and private life.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Passion to serve and work hard, University Degree (A0) in computer science & Mathematics with Education;
• Prior experience of two years in teaching;
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, programming, basic maintenance, etc
• Fluent in English
• Able to motivate and mentor others;
• Knowledge of Rwanda’s education system and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities for the required teacher
• Prepare and teach lessons professionally.
• Make adequate teaching aids.
• Make sure the class has a favorable learning environment.
• Have all professional documents and show them to any hierarchical authority when asked.
• File and keep properly all students books.
• Make sure the classroom is tidy and clean.
• Check the going in and out of the learners, accompany them wherever they are. On all occasions, she or he is responsible for them and must give them a good example.
• Attend all meetings organized by the school.
• Check punctuality and regularity of the children.
• Make all necessary reports as asked by the school administration.
• Make sure the discipline and cleanliness of children are observed.
• Ensure that the school materials are well accounted for and well utilized.
• Collaborate closely with parents, assistant teachers, school authorities, and other stakeholders.
• Ensure good collaboration with team leaders or their hierarchical leaders.
• Do his/her work according to decisions and instructions of the hierarchical authorities;
• Check if the medium of instruction and other languages are used adequately.
• Accomplish all responsibilities given by the school authorities.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications addressed to the National Director, Youth for Christ/Rwanda at the school head office at Kigali-Kibagabaga not later than 23rd of December 2020 Application letter;
Curriculum Vitae bearing at least three referees that have seen you teach;
Recommendation letter from your church;
Copies of Degree and academic credentials;
Photocopy of National Identity Card and Passport for foreigners.
For more information, you can call us on 0788558973.
Superintendent of Schools,
Kigali Christian School,
Youth For Christ/Rwanda.