Requet For Quotation
Title: Provision Of Goods & Services To Implement A Commercial Rabbit Farming To Nile Basin Club’s Beneficiaries
Nile Basin Club (NBC) is an environmental and development non-profit organization that promotes Education for Sustainable Development "ESD" to low-income families by creating opportunities that promote their self-sufficiency towards a sustainable future.
In partnership with its stakeholders, Nile Basin Club has initiated a “RABBIT PER FAMILY PROGRAM” to its beneficiaries located in Ngoma District, Jarama Sector. Women smallholder farmers through their cooperatives will be supported to develop a Commercial Rabbit Farming to become the leading of healthy and affordable rabbit meat and associated sub-products in Rwanda.
Nile Basin Club is looking for potential qualified service providers for the provision of the following commercial rabbit farming services for KOPABIJA and TUZAMURANE-KIGOMA located in Ngoma District, Jarama Sector (one lot package):
• Provide training and coaching on Commercial Rabbit Farming to Nile Basin Club beneficiaries
• Improve/upgrade the existing 100 rabbit cages for 25 farmers groups by installing urine & solid waste collection system at KOPABIJA cooperative
• Construct 2 Rabbit hangar to shelter cages for 120 rabbits for KOPABIJA and 30 rabbits for TUZAMURANE-KIGOMA coop (include store and storekeeper’s office)
• Avail nest boxes, cages for newborn, etc, based on rabbits’ population & production schedule
• Supply 182 pure rabbit breeds of Neo-Zealand and/or Californian to KOPABIJA (120 rabbits) and TUZAMURANE-KIGOMA (62 rabbits including 30 at coop and 32 at group level)
• Feed 150 rabbits for 4 months with improved food
• Submit printed hangar and cages architectural design and related detailed costs for both KOPABIJA and TUZAMURANE-KIGOMA cooperatives
Interested bidders must submit their technical and financial proposals accompanied with the following documents:
1. Three (3) Original or notarized copy references of similar services executed
2. Copy of Certificate of incorporation
3. Original or notarized copy of the Rwanda Social Security Board certificate
4. Tax clearance certificate issued by RRA
5. A confirmation that the bidder has Electronic Billing Machine [EBM]
6. Original or Certified copy of non-bankruptcy certificate from RDB
7. Bid security of 20% of the bid from a recognized Bank/Insurance Company
8. CIT/PIT for the fiscal year 2021.
All interested bidders may obtain further information and clarification from the Procurement office of Nile Basin Club by Email: [email protected] Tender documents may be requested from the same e-mail upon presentation of a proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 20,000 Rwf to the account No: 100009627469, Name account: NILE BASIN CLUB
opened at Bank of Kigali.
This bid security shall be valid until 30 days after the bid validity period.
Well-printed bids, properly bound, sealed in envelopes, and presented in (3) copies one of which is the original must reach the procurement office located at Kicukiro, KK 492 St, KICUKIRO, P.O Box: 3158 Kigali – Rwanda of Nile Basin Club not later than 26th September 2022 at 4pm (local time). Bids opening will be conducted the same day at 4:30pm. Late bids will be automatically rejected.
Done at Kigali on September 20th, 2022