- Company: RwandAir Catering Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Rwanda
RwandAir catering ltd is recruiting committed Hot Kitchen Assistants. (Cooks)
Job Title: Hot Kitchen Assistants (Cook)
Reports to: Executive Chef
Grade: Kitchen assistant grade 2 step II
The job holder is responsible for the preparation and presentation of food to the standard set by the Company and in accordance with the specifications
- Know all menu specifications and be able to assist other employees
- Prepare and present the food in accordance with the culinary standard established by the Company and with the agreed composition, weight and quality detailed in the menu specification and avoid food wastage.
- Keep refrigerators and workplaces clean, neat and orderly. Everything must be covered and garbage bins should never be overrun.
- Notify supervisor of food shortage and equipment failures.
- Provide a reference to staff as and when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Shift hours availability
- Knowledge of the operative flow and rules
- Teamwork attitude
Knowledge, Skills, and experience.
- At least 3-year experience in Hot kitchen
- Completion of secondary school or above.
- Knowledge of HACCAP, Hygiene, and food safety
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your CV together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position you are applying for ( all in English ) and 3 names of referees at email@example.com not later than 17 th September 2019
Note: your application latter MUST specify the position you are applying for