Teacher in Primary Section
Jobs at:Ahazaza Independent School
Deadline of this Job:
16 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT AHAZAZA INDEPENDENT SCHOOL:
Ahazaza Independent School is an internationally leading educational institution that works both under the Cambridge Program and the National Curriculum. Located in Muhanga-Nyamabuye, we are unique in the way that, working in full immersion in three languages (English, Kinyarwanda, and French), we bring young generation together to improve their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas, and, most of all, take action against illiteracy and exclusion. It’s a highly effective approach that works, and today testimonies state that our pupils are sparks of bright minds and good conduct wherever they are .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide courses in English language for assigned lessons in Primary section.
• Ensure successful implementation of Cambridge Program together with the National Curriculum.
• Ensure compliance with all security, fraud, and Ahazaza Independent School’s code of conduct principles
• Accountable for school materials (in classrooms, library, and laboratories)
Practical experience of working in Cambridge Program education system
• Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
• Ability to analyze, validate and take well-informed decisions while under pressure.
• Proven leadership ability in creating and managing a high performing diverse team in a cross-cultural context
• Experience in working and leading partnerships and consortia
• Ahazaza Independent School reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications
• University degree in the area of Education with at least 3 years of working experience.
• University degree in the area of Education.
• Minimum 3-year Cambridge Program teaching in Primary.
• Proof of successfully carrying out lessons in English as a medium of instruction, and duty of care principles to the highest international standards.
• Understanding of social inclusion, social accountability, and resilience principles
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Once you’re ready to apply, send the cover letter and CV together with other relevant supporting documents to [email protected]
To be advised
As soon as possible.
Raina LUFF President of Ahazaza NGO Director of Ahazaza Independent School + 250 788 30 20 84 skype: raina13933 www.ahazaza.org