Talent Acquisition Specialist
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a deep understanding of the company hiring needs, you will build a pipeline of competent local talent to fill the required roles. Being experienced in using multiple selection methodologies, you will assess candidates’ cultural fit while determining if they meet the role requirements. You’ll also participate in career events and build a rapport with potential hires. .
What you’ll do
• Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job portals, and career sites.
• Screen candidates using our established Topgrading methodology.
• Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with company procedure and participate in the selection process.
• Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
• Prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
• Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
• Exposure to recruitment and selection processes and methodologies
• Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000003910120/Talent-Acquisition-Specialist?source=Jobinrwanda