Jobs at:Transformational Leadership in Rwanda (TLRwanda)
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Structural Engineer
Presentation of Organisation
The head office of TLRwanda is located in Musanze, Rwanda.
TLRwanda would like to hire a full time experienced Structural engineer to plan and oversee all infrastructures of projects of TLRwanda, Specifically the construction of a Conference Center that is being built in Cyuve Sector, Musanze District. .
Background and Scope for The Post
• Work in a team with managers, to produce the detailed design and documentation of civil projects;
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• Keep fellow team members and project managers informed of workload and deadlines;
• Selecting appropriate construction material for the building;
• Monitoring and inspecting work is undertaken by contractors
• Administering the contracts
• Inspect or visit sites to ensure the quality of work managing the project from where it is now till its completion.
• Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations;
• Solving problems and providing technical advice during construction works
• Assist with additional duties as requested.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
Applications should fulfill the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Building Construction Technology with at least three-year experience in buildings constructed of three or more stories-, or a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Building Construction Technology with at least five-year experience in buildings constructed of three or more stories ;
• Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills
• Master of Drawing software like AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or/and Revit
• Excellent teamwork spirit and communication skills
• A believer in the Lordship in Jesus Christ – from any denomination;
• Knowledge of Rwandan legal regulations on property and construction especially Rwanda Building Code and Rwanda Green Building policy.
• High level of undeniable integrity at work and trust worth;
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team.
• Practices high ethical and con?dentiality standards
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified applicants are invited to send their application with the following supporting documents:
• Cover letter addressed to the Chairman of the Rwanda Board, TLRwanda
• An updated CV citing relevant experiences in construction work;
• The copies of Degree/certificates;
• Copy of Certificate of Institution of Engineers in Rwanda;
• Names of two referees and their phone numbers. One of them should be your most recent Line Manager.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] no later than Friday, June 26th at 5:00 PM. with the subject line “Infrastructural Engineer”