Site Leader- Microsoft CRM and ERP
Jobs at:Company in Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
13th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A leading, global provider of business and IT support services, and a developer of technologies that enhance the customer experience by enabling their teams to work more effectively.
Position: Site Leader- Microsoft CRM and ERP
Reporting to: Global Head of Microsoft Dynamics
Do you love delivering IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer for CRM and ERP applications? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Our company provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
As part of our local management team, you will oversee and lead performance, monitoring overall KPIs and targets in your team. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve and we believe our people are critical to our success.
Ideally, you will be from an IT support background and have extensive experience in delivering support to ERP or CRM platforms. .
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan by prioritizing customer, staff and organizational requirements
• Onboard a team of specialists and developing the business unit knowledge in the company
• When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
• Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the global leader of CRM and ERP and client director informed of all critical issues
• Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
• Manage section and delivery managers locally
• Run, analyze reports and create action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
• Manage headcount numbers and work with the client director to update the quotas/targets
• Open communication with the delivery team to review the team’s status, metrics, and possible issues/needs and proceed with actions. Also to keep the managers updated on the latest news, action plans, etc
• Concurrent meetings with customer’s managers, if needed
• Ensure that the support team meet KIPs and SLA
• Attend regular operational and business review meetings
• Participate in the review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
• Create, implement and maintain business processes
• Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
• Performance management and people development
Skills and competencies
• Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 150 team members
• Background experience of delivering ERP or CRM support is critical
• Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
• Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
• Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
• Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
• Committed to self-development and the development of others
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and resume (in 1 document) not later than October 13th, 2019, by using the " Apply for this job "
Note: Kindly indicate your salary expectation in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.