Senior Product Manager
Deadline of this Job:
29 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Irembo is a technology company that designs and develops digital products focused on users in Africa, starting with Rwanda. IremboGov, Irembo’s pioneer product, is a government services platform. To date, it has 8M+ users in Rwanda and o?ers 98 services online. We are using this experience to develop a wide range of products that will transform the tech ecosystem as we know it. As a Senior Partnership Manager at Irembo, you will develop and manage the relationship with Irembo partners and clients ensuring a world-class experience with Irembo. You will collaborate with business, product and customer success teams and drive on-time delivery .
What you will do:
• Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that deliver meaningful impact to customers and Irembo.
• Identify market opportunities and build strong business cases to help the company identify opportunities worth pursuing.
• De?ne a compelling product roadmap aligned with Irembo strategic objectives and rally the rest of the organization behind it.
• De?ne product success metrics to track and derive value and insights from them.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Partnership and Customer Success to establish shared product vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
• Drive a consistent shipping cadence with high quality outcomes by collaborating with Design, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
• Lead product experimentations to continuously learn and innovate.
• Drive meaningful product improvements using quantitative (analytics, A/B testing…) or qualitative (focus groups, interviews, customer feedback…) user science tools.
• Clearly, concisely and assertively communicate product progress or project status to different stakeholders.
• Write detailed requirements for major products.
• Manage and develop a team of product managers.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be a good ?t if:
• You are passionate about designing and building great products that matter and make a di?erence.
• You have experience building 0 to 1 products, from definition and planning to launch.
• You have demonstrated tenacity, resilience, and leadership experience to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and deliver within time and with quality.
• You have an ability to learn new domains and thrive in a fast-paced environment : you have a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning.
• You have superb communication skills: you are able to communicate complex thoughts simply, write meticulously, and give outstanding presentations.
• You know how to handle ambiguity by being flexible and by creating clarity for those working with you.
• You are innovative and relentlessly user-focused.
• You have a great sense of accountability : you take ownership of problems and challenges and don’t apportion blame to others.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter with a can do attitude and a track-record of “figuring it out”.
• You have a get-it-done mindset : you are able to roll your sleeves up and do what needs doing to get things done.
• You are able to lead and hold colleagues accountable for key deliverables.
• You are detail-oriented and hold yourself accountable to high standards.
• You are interested in data-informed decision-making, but you also know when to use your intuition to solve problems.
• You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Technology strategy. An experience with Payment platforms or services will be a plus.
• You have people management experience.
• You have a B.S. or MS in Computer Science or related ?eld.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://irembo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=55&source=other