Jobs at:COGEBANQUE PLC
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Grade: Principal Senior Officer
Responsible for the reconciliation of internal accounts, preparation of financial statements, and other regulatory reports. The staff will also be actively involved in the coordination of audit activities working in hand with external auditors as well as internal auditors. .
• Reconciliation of different suspense accounts which includes other assets and liabilities.
• Reconciliation of receivables and payables accounts
• Participate in the reconciliation of master card and visa-related transactions.
• Follow up with the E-banking and business departments/units to timely complete the reconciliation of ATM transactions.
• Reconciliation of inter-branch accounts.
• Reconciliation of any other internal accounts.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements
• Preparation of quarterly financial statements (Statements of; financial position, Comprehensive Income, Cash flow and Changes in Equity)
• Participate in the preparation of some regulatory reports like Capital Adequacy ratio, Deposit Guarantee fund, Liquidity coverage ratio etc.
• Participate in the accounting treatment of different business projects, new products.
• Prepare the quarterly and annual audit reports for auditor’s review and approval
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely related field
• Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA, CIMA
• 2 years’ experience in a finance role in a regulated financial institution.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If the position described below speaks to you, send us your application (application and CV) via email at [email protected] by or before 27th July 2020 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying For”. i.e. “Senior Accountant.