Registrar Of Permit
Jobs at:Rwanda Mines, Petroleum And Gas Board
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Mines, Petroleum And Gas Board .
• Register and keep permit applications and existing permits;
• Receive and study compliance of applications with standard procedure;
• Manage the permits database and continuously update the director on the status of the permits;
• Submit activities reports;
• Perform any other task assigned by the Director.
Job Skills: Not Specified
A0 in Law, Geography, Geology
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Good training in GIS.
– High analytical and problem solving skills;
– Knowledge of minerals sector;
– Decision making skills;
– Excellent communication skills ;
– Very effective organization skills;
– Team working skills;
– Computer skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/6499