Regional Sustainability & Impact Manager
Jobs at:The Wood Foundation Africa (TWFA)
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Wood Foundation Africa (TWFA) is seeking a dynamic and charismatic professional to take up the Regional Sustainability & Impact Manager role. The role shall oversee all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities for the region, as well as the impact, social development, and climate change portfolio. .
• Coordinate and oversee all monitoring and evaluation efforts, including socioeconomic baseline surveys, impact assessments, KPI development, log frame reporting, Value for Money, Theory of Change, Risk matrices, ESG due diligence, as well as all data collection efforts across the regional portfolio.
• Ensure sustainability, climate change, and socio-economic development issues are appropriately considered throughout the portfolio.
• Manage M&E and reporting, including quarterly and annual reports.
• Manage the placement of short-term technical expertise in sustainability, climate change, and social development functional areas throughout the portfolio.
• Design and promote an active learning agenda with feedback loop mechanisms to assist with internal follow-on intervention design as well as broader industry learning.
• Capture innovation through case studies and field assessments.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in agribusiness, economics, statistics, entrepreneurship, or related field.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in private sector development, agribusiness, or related field.
• Experience in the assessment and design of M&E systems, including the development and management of M&E tools and methodologies, such as DFID log frames and KPIs, results in chains and DCED standards.
• Sound understanding of sustainability and social development issues including gender mainstreaming, climate change, and livelihood issues.
• Excellent command of English with strong report writing, data acquisition, and analysis skills.
• Knowledge of Swahili, French, and/or Kinyarwanda would be a distinct advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=32903