Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
03 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide an independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. This will be done by using a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes of the Organisation.
Must prove high standards of professional and social ethics and will conduct regional engagements of varying size and complexity, provide support for planning for the various phases of the field work, carry out audit work as assigned by the Regional Senior Auditor or Regional Audit Manager, provide a summary of audit findings, criteria, risks and recommendations. .
• Participate in the Annual Planning process: contribute to the preparation of the annual audit plan as will be directed by the Regional Audit Manager (RAM).
• Active engagement with senior management staff within the National Office in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of assigned audits.
• Ensure the preparation of pre – audit information and coordinate receipt of information from the auditees before the fieldwork.
• Conduct detailed risk-based audit work and document findings of all allocated assignments within prescribed Audit Plan time lines.
• Provide role of Advisor to Senior Leadership in absence of/ as may be delegated from time to time by Regional Senior Internal Auditor (RSIA) or RAM.
• Review follow up evidence of implementation of audit findings as per auditee “audit implementation plan’’ to ensure audit matters arising are fully resolved.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Ensure WV Global Internal Audit (GIA) quality standards are maintained, which includes but is not limited to:
• Timely audit binder setup and technical execution of audits (planning to completion) in Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) system.
• Develop and submit timely audit work and draft findings to Regional Senior Internal Auditor (RSIA) for review.
• Ensure timely resolution of audit review feedback from RSIA.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/rwanda/audit/regional-auditor-ra-rwanda/15677