Readvertisement: CONTENT PRODUCER
Jobs at:Ministry In Charge Of Emergency Management
Deadline of this Job:
16th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ministry In Charge Of Emergency Management .
• Produce and present regular TV and Radio Programs, TV and radio spots.
• Document the Ministry projects’ achievements and produce success stories content in form of audiovisual materials Produce stories for news publication Produce documentary films and other video materials for visibility and awareness of the Ministry’s projects.
• Writing scripts for audiovisual and print materials including brochures, pamphlets, billboards, TV and radio spots
• Produce content for promotional materials.
• Disseminate media contents via social media
• Perform any other duty as assigned
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, TV Production, Audio visual Communications, Fine Arts, visual Arts, Multimedia, Media Production, with 3 years working experience in Broadcast media, or audiovisual production industry.
• Proven hands on skills in computer media production applications,
• Sound narration and TV/Radio presentation skills,
• Translation and script writing skills, With technical trainings in Media Content Production
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/4070