Quality control Manager
Jobs at:GPO Partners Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
One of our clients has been awarded a contract executing and connecting a power plant to a gas source at Lake Kivu. Works include, amongst others:
• Installation of pipelines and towers – in wide range of materials.
• Connection of pipelines
• Installation of Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
• Pipes and accessories fabrication.
• TIG, MIG, ARC, and Fusion HDPE welding.
• Deck work on the work-and construction barges.
On behalf of our client, we are inviting applicants to send their CVs and copies of certificates .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 5 years of experience as a Quality control manager id different international projects.
• Experience in supervising and controlling welding, piping, and gas projects at the highest level – 100% NDT controlled by a certified institute.
All role holders are required for full accountability and transparency – both in the data presented and in the work.
All must have a fluent English *
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested applicants who are meeting the above conditions are kindly invited to send their application letters, Certificates and CVs NOT LATER THAN 14th of September 2020 at 5:00 pm at the following email address: [email protected]