Spark MicroGrants believes in a world where everyone lives with dignity and determines their own positive future. For nearly ten years, Spark MicroGrants has been pioneering a new approach to international aid. We believe in local solutions and catalyzing rural villages facing poverty into action.
At the heart of Spark’s model, the Facilitated Collective Action Process (FCAP), are ‘town-hall-style meetings, in which women and men plan together for their community’s future. Each village democratically elects a leadership committee, establishes a village savings account, and launches a project of their choice. Members receive training on financial management and transparency, accountable leadership, village planning, and advocacy. Each village receives US$8,000 in seed funds to turn project ideas into reality and receives additional management support.
Spark Microgrants is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer who will have overall responsibility for ensuring all data within our programmatic database is accurate and complete. Including conducting regular quality assurance checks and field audits. They will also have over responsibility for the management of Spark’s stakeholder feedback mechanisms, ensuring grievances are managed in accordance with organizational policies.
- Ensure all data is clean, accurate, and recorded. As well as ensuring all data is managed in line with data protection regulations.
- Conducting field audits to check the quality of all data
- Work closely with the wider impact team to ensure data quality throughout Spark’s database
- Own Spark’s grievance redress mechanism, ensuring that it is run in line with Spark’s grievance redress mechanism approach and including the timely entry of all feedback received from beneficiaries/stakeholders.
- Ensure confidentiality of all grievances raised.
- Submit monthly reports on data quality
- Submit monthly reports on grievance redress mechanism management
- Ensure continual improvement in data quality and quality check processes through previous lessons learned.
Who We Are Looking For (Job Requirements/Person Specifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, 2-4 years work experience, English and Kinyarwanda fluency required
- Understanding of database management and quality assurance policies
- A strong understanding of data flows within a system
- Experience in managing stakeholder feedback
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders and senior management.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS Office software packages
- Good verbal communication skills
You have the cultural fit to work with us here at Spark, if:
- You are a team member with a passion for transforming ideas into actionable plans.
- You are a team builder, you listen well and create an environment where everyone feels comfortable to speak up and share their ideas.
- You are authentic. You speak your mind and you live by the Spark Values.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th April, 2021.