Access to Finance Rwanda (AFR) is a Rwandan not for Profit organization, established in March 2010 by the governments of the United Kingdom (UK) and Rwanda and with support from the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Existing funders of AFR include FCDO, the MasterCard Foundation, Sweden, and USAID.
AFR’s strategic focus is stimulating financial sector development by partnering with financial institutions and other stakeholders to increase access to and use of financial services. We identify and address constraints that prevent the financial market from reaching Rwanda’s low-income population and promote innovations and learning that result in sustainable change in the financial sector. Improving access to financial services for women, the rural poor and youth is a particular focus.
2. Objective of the assignment
The overall objective is provision of daily cleaning services to always keep AFR office premises neat and clean. The specific objectives are:
- Maintain AFR offices in clean and tidy conditions in accordance with the standard expected by the AFR as defined in the
- Keep the condition of toilets, washrooms neat and clean, tidy, and hygienic and free from foul
- Maintain office interior clean (i.e., windows, doors, glasses, doorknobs, rovers free from dust or stains)
- Keep the office exterior clean (i.e., including nook and corners, free from dust, mud, rubbish, dead leaves, Plastics, or any other kind of material that constitutes to be garbage material).
How to Apply
- All interested and qualified firms should submit their proposals (both Technical and Financial) separately, marked with clear subject line: “Provision of General Cleaning Services to AFR Office.” to [email protected] ; not later than Tuesday 8 th June 2021, at 05:00 pm Central African Time (CAT).
KEY NOTE: Follow this link to the AFR website: https://afr.rw/job/rfp-for-provision-of-general-cleaning-services-to-afr-office/ for detailed information on this advertisement.