Jobs at:GPROM Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GPROM Ltd is a subsidiary company of GPS, registered in Rwanda and in charge of design and Construction of Power plant station of the Project Kivu 56 MW located at Rubavu district. .
The role of TIG/Pipe Welder will be:
• Operate tools such as arc welders, grinders, and buffing machines
• Building mechanical systems and piping production
• Welding pipe in a fixed, horizontal, and vertical position
• Produce strong and clean weld
• Pipe testing and calibration
• Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
• Wearing safety clothing and using protective equipment.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• MIG and TIG welding experience with certification
• Must be able to set-up and perform the TIG pipe welding
• Must have an industrial pipe welder background
• Ability to read understand and obey all site rules and regulations
• Highly experience in a variety of practices and techniques to welding
• Operational knowledge of manufacturing and welding applying TIG and MIG
• Profound knowledge of operating general metal shop equipment and tools.
• Familiarity with executing operations in compliance with GPROM/SPLK standards and safety policies.
• Ability to display a positive professional and client-oriented attitude
• Maintain workplace clean and safe at all ti
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=33991