Green Hills Academy (GHA) serves 1,550 students in Kigali, Rwanda. Green Hills Academy wishes to fill the below vacant position with qualified, experienced, talented, capable and dedicated individual to join the team to make a difference. The positions’ details are outlined below;
Nursery English teacher
Skills and competencies
The ideal candidate should have;
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers and support staff
• Should be organised, energetic and self-directed
• Ability to interact at all levels
• Optimizing Diversity
• Strong intellect and vision
• Aligning Performance for Success
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications including a brief cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant degree as well as the names and contact information of three recent referees who have been direct supervisors to; email;- [email protected] by 5.00 p.m. on Monday 25th January, 2021.
To learn more about GHA, please visit our website at www.greenhillsacademy.rw
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.