Nostro Reconciliation Officer
Jobs at:Bank Of Kigali
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to monitor, follow up and report unmatched national & cross border transactions in order to mitigate the fraud risk related to those transactions .
• Responsible for daily production and matching process of post-value date reconciliations of Nostro accounts.
• Report any query to the relevant unit for timely investigation.
• Monitor unreconciled items for correspondent accounts to mitigate the fraud and errors.
• Analyze both incoming and outgoing transactions related to clearing for a proper posting.
• Review treasury front office tickets to ensure counterparty is settled.
• Monitor and follow up on bank notes exported and imported to ensure that the money is correctly sent or received.
• Undertake daily production and matching process of post- value date reconciliations of Nostro accounts
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related field from a recognized Institution.
Minimum of three (3) years working experience in finance related field
• Association of Charted Certified Accountant (ACCA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy
• Core banking software
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Accountancy and Finance
• Analytical skills
Expression of Interest
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Submit your CV to [email protected] 29th March 2021