Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
Jobs at:Expertise France
Deadline of this Job:
06 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Polytechnics has signed a financial agreement with the French Development Agency (AFD), for the implementation of a pilot project in the district of Rulindo. Expertise France, the French Agency for international technical expertise, has been asked to support the implementation of the project during the first 3 years. .
• Support the RTA in the design of the project monitoring and evaluation system;
• Identify the project indicators;
• Develop monitoring and analysis tools;
• Analyze the data;
• Prepare and pilot perception studies;
• Identify study needs: expertise, time, location, budget, etc.
• Support data collection by PR, IPRC, and TVET schools.
• Set up additional data collections directly from end beneficiaries and businesses;
• Prepare mid-term evaluations of the project;
• Support gender monitoring;
• Support data archiving
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Masters degree (or equivalent level diploma) in statistics, development or education economics;
• Successful experience of at least 5 years in carrying out studies, setting up monitoring and evaluation systems.
• Experience in education project would be an asset;
• Experience in change management would be an asset;
• Skills in statistics and econometrics;
• Good command of the fundamentals of project management and project cycle;
• Excellent command of office equipment, especially Excel and Word;
• Good command of statistical tools;
• Excellent command of English (written and oral); fluency in French will be an asset;
• Writing skills;
• Initiative, autonomy, and responsiveness;
• Adaptability ;
• Analysis and synthesis skills;
• Organizational skills and thoroughness;
• Communication, coordination and teamwork skills;
• Ability in andragogy/capacity building;
• Interpersonal skills, sense of diplomacy.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=32667