At I&M Bank (Rwanda) Plc, we aim to be the employer of choice in Rwanda with emphasis on employee progression and satisfaction. We ensure that there is diversity and professionalism in the team, strengthened by exemplary employee development and a sound code of conduct.
As part of our capacity enhancement programme, we seek to recruit young Rwandan graduates to join our Management Trainee Programme
TO BENEFIT FROM THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES :
• Must hold either a First class or Second class upper honors degree from a recognized University or a professional qualification; in any field
• Should be self-driven with ambitious goals to pursue a Career in Banking
• Be a Rwandan citizen aged between 20 to 26 years
• Have a clean criminal record
• Ability to communicate confidently in Kinyarwanda and English, knowledge of French will be an added advantage
• Ability to work with diverse teams
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel and power point)
• Should be a quick learner and result oriented
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Agrees to sign a bonding contract in line with Bank policy
• Should be able to study both in class and online
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19th February, 2021.