IT Support Engineer
Jobs at:Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL)
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The management of Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) informs the public that it is recruiting competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions: .
• 1.Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts,
• 2. Provide desktop and server support,
• 3. Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops and install authorised software to laptops and desktops to company users.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Education background & Experience:
• 1.Having a Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer
engineering or other related field,
• 2.Being a fresh graduant who graduated from 2017 to date with distinction
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Required Documents for application:
1. An application letter;
2. A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
3. A photocopy of academic degree;
4. A photocopy of the Identity card;
5. Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
Submission of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their soft copy applications addressed to the MANAGING DIRECTOR of EUCL Ltd through this e-mail address: [email protected] not later than 02nd September 2020 at 05:00 P.M. Hard copies are not accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. For more details on the Terms of Reference for this position, please visit our website on https://www.reg.rw
Note: “REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants.”