IT Business Analyst
Jobs at:Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL)
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The management of Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) informs the public that it is recruiting competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions: .
• 1.Take lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring, eliciting requirements, requirements organization, Translating and simplifying requirements, requirements management and communication, Requirements analysis.
• 2.Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• 3.Analyse requirements related to design of new programs; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities and writes specifications
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Education background & Experience:
• 1.Having a Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Software engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or other related field,
• 2.Being a fresh graduant who graduated from 2017 to date with distinction
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Required Documents for application:
1. An application letter;
2. A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
3. A photocopy of academic degree;
4. A photocopy of the Identity card;
5. Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
Submission of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their soft copy applications addressed to the MANAGING DIRECTOR of EUCL Ltd through this e-mail address: [email protected] not later than 02nd September 2020 at 05:00 P.M. Hard copies are not accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. For more details on the Terms of Reference for this position, please visit our website on https://www.reg.rw
Note: “REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants.”