Internal Auditor Specialist
Jobs at:University Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
01st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
University Of Rwanda .
• Supervising Audit Team
• Coordinate Audit Team to determine audit scope and timelines.
• Plan and perform audits such as performance, operational, financial, and forensic and compliance audits.
• Review audit reports from audit team.
• Participate in audit meetings and coordinate internal audit activities.
• Develop audit process/guidelines, standard tools and procedures to improve quality and effectiveness of deliverables.
• Identify areas of improvements and concerns to management.
• Elaborate clear and complete reports of audit procedures and findings.
• Prepare audit presentations to management as needed.
• Review and recommend improvements to business procedures and internal controls.
• Develop risk models to assess and mitigate potential risks.
• Keep audit documentations according to established standards.
• Organize audit trainings for team for skills development.
• Assist the unit Manager in the planning, organization, direction and monitoring of Internal Audit operations, including taking corrective actions to address performance problems.
• Participate in the identification and evaluation of the organization risk areas and provides major input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
• Manage the performance of audit procedures, including identification and definition of issues;
• Develop criteria, review and analyze evidence, and document processes and procedures.
• Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships through individual contacts and groups meetings. Consults different units for collecting information regarding their annual activities;
• Prepares a risk based audit plan;
• Designs the audit plan with clear timing;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Public Finance with three (3) years’ experience in auditing function
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Public Finance with five (5) years’ experience in auditing function
• Having completed an intermediate level of Accounting Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3784