Heavy Lifting Supervisor
Jobs at:GPROM Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GPROM Ltd is a subsidiary company of GPS, registered in Rwanda and in charge of design and Construction of Power plant station of the Project Kivu 56 MW located at Rubavu district. .
The role of Heavy Lifting Supervisor will be:
• Review all engineering aspects of heavy lift and transport operations and verify the Suitability of the lift and transportation designs and suggest the best solution to the Site Manager
• Preparation of lifting procedures.
• Prepare schedule and method statement for heavy lifting (Gen sets and transformers)
• Insure motivation and high performance of heavy lifting team
• Review equipment drawings and data sheets to ensure that special handling needs are addressed, that
• Lifting attachments are being correctly used, and that attachments are correct and adequate for the purpose.
• Reviewing risk assessments and ensure compliance with project safety and quality requirements
• Perform lifting equipment inspections and periodic controls
• Ensure statutory adequate on-site training and certification of staff members
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Ability to read understand and obey all site rules and regulations
• Ability to read and understand equipment drawings
• Highly experience in a variety of practices and techniques to heavy lifting on-site
• Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
• Familiarity with executing operations in compliance with GPROM/SPLK standards and safety policies.
• Ability to display a positive professional and client-oriented attitude
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates with the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs, Application letter indicating why they are the best fit for the position, relevant certificates/ degree, and 3 professional references by using the" Apply for this job" button below before the 15th of January 2021.