Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, is seeking technical specialists for the anticipated DFID-funded ‘Investing in Adolescent Girls in Rwanda’ (IAG-R) programme, an approximately £12 million programme to be implemented over four years as the second phase of the DFID-funded 12+ programme supporting adolescent girls in Rwanda.
The programme will provide up to 200,000 adolescents with the knowledge and capabilities needed to achieve their full potential, make better choices, take advantage of opportunities and better manage risk.
We are seeking candidates for the following position:
Head of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Accountability
The Head of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Accountability will have oversight and implementation of the programme’s monitoring, evaluation, and learning to ensure effectiveness throughout the life of the programme.
The successful candidate will have over 10 years of technical experience in any of, but not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrated experience of how lessons learned have resulted in programme changes
- Experience with a theory of change, results frameworks, indicators, and targets, preferably for Department for International Development (DFID) projects
- Prior experience designing and implementing baseline assessments and impact evaluations
- Experience in gender and disability mainstreaming in M&E
- Experience on donor-funded programmes, preferably with DFID
- Strong management skills
- Experience with results-based management
- A Bachelor’s degree in social science or a related field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Please reach out to IAGRrecruit@chemonics.com i f you have any issues. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and finalists will be contacted for an interview.