Head Coach & Mentor Manager
Jobs at:The Bridge Career Services
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy (AGGP) has embarked on a journey to develop responsible entrepreneurs across the African continent in service of the common good. Our vision is an empowered, prosperous, productively engaged African citizenry thriving in ethical societies with dignity and hope. AGGP aims to establish a series of entrepreneurial development interventions/programs throughout the African continent. Jasiri, one of the programs, invests in, nurtures and empowers entrepreneurs who benefit society and attack poverty through the creation of High Impact new businesses creating new markets on the African continent. Jasiri offers a one year Talent Investor program for high potential individuals who display exceptional entrepreneurial potential to form part of a community of high impact responsible entrepreneurs growing businesses from scratch. Participants are funded immediately and are guided through a process of team formation, idea generation, business validation and market entry. We require a Head Coach and Mentor Manager to support this work. .
• Effectively recruit mentors and coaches who will add value to the Jasiri Talent Investor program.
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with mentors and coaches.
• Conduct training needs assessments of coaches to inform the training plan.
• Effectively train coaches.
• Provide training and coaching to potential angel investors.
• Design, document, establish coaching and mentoring methodology.
• Ensure continuous improvement of process and systems to ensure quality outcomes from the coaching and mentoring process.
• Monitor, manage and report on coaching and mentoring efficacy
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Experience with business strategy and coaching management systems such as Flitepath, Growthwheel, Mentorcloud or similar will be valuable.
• Experience of coaching and/or coach development.
• Proven experience using coaching methodologies that are participatory while enhancing growth and constructive feedback.
• A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field such as Business Studies and/or Social studies.
• Coaching certification is a competitive advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
• Language & Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Preference will be given to candidates who can read, write and speak English (compulsory), French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili.
• Technical: Detail Orientation & Reasoning: Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate well. The ability to reason analytically and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects are required.
• Team: The ability to work independently and on a team is required.
• People: Strong ability to inspire, motivate and influence others.
• Other: Occasional out-of-town travel may be required to engage in professional development. The scope of the job may require some evening and weekend work to complete projects, participate in workshops, seminars, training, and professional development.
Is this a Job for You? The deadline for applications is 12 October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8