Job- Gender Mainstreaming M&E Specialist
Organization – GENDER MONITORING OFFICE
Reports To- Chief Gender Monitor
No. of Positions 1
• Oversee the implementation and coordination of all GMO components within the result framework of the Leveraging the Full Potential of Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment to Achieve Rwanda’s Transformation, The Joint Programme
• Develop M & E tools and systems to monitor and evaluate the project implementation
• Lead the development of Joint program work plan, budget and oversee their timely implementation.
• Lead and coordinate the development of quarterly plans and project related reports
• Organise and participate in Joint program meetings and events.
• Coordinate and supervise all activities related to the Gender Joint Programme including the Gender and GBV Accountability clinics at decentralised levels, the monitoring of gender responsiveness in 2021 local elections and other Gender Joint Programme funded flagship activities.
• Contribute to collection of gender data, its management and use to inform evidence
– based decision making and programming,
• Contribute to development of resource mobilization tools and advise on innovative partnerships and approaches to enhance accountability to gender equality.
• Develop high level policy briefs to be used by the Gender Monitoring Office in advancing Gender accountability across different sectors and at different levels to spur policy change and social transformation.
• Support the documentation of the Joint Programme interventions and results and lead on their presentations in all relevant fora as will be requested/advised by GMO Senior Management.
• Collaborates closely with communication team to ensure linkages and synergies between donor/partner outreach and communication initiatives.
• Perform any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Master’s degree in Gender and Development, International development, Development Studies and Project management
• At least 3 years’ Experience undertaking gender related assignments especially in monitoring and evaluation fields.
• Experience in coordination and supervision roles.
• Strong programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, focus on impact and result and respond positively to feedback.
• Evidence/proof of past experience in executing similar positions within a multi stakeholder’s framework.
• Sound knowledge on national, regional and global gender equality frameworks.