Front-end Developer (Kigali)
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 400+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd is the latest addition to our offices around the globe. A response to our growing customer base across Africa and our commitment to them. Be part of something big. Join us.
You’ll be part of our Front-end team, where we build the client-side of our web applications by translating UI/UX design wireframes into a user-centric web experience. We advocate for our clients’ needs and we collaborate with other teams to implement an engaging user interface for our trading platforms.
As a Front-end Developer at Deriv.com, you’ll build powerful front-end systems with an improved user experience for our clients worldwide. You’ll be heavily involved in the design and development phases of our applications as we aim to create the best online trading platform in the industry.
- Find the balance between functional and aesthetic design, and create engaging user interfaces for all our products.
- Ensure our products are accessible across all platforms by optimizing them for speed, scalability, and usability.
- Resolve web-development challenges by employing reusable components and the latest front-end frameworks.
- Offer the best user experience for our clients by performing automated tests, troubleshooting issues, and making improvements.
- Maintain clear and detailed technical design documentation according to our style guide.
What you have
- Good grasp of diverse testing and debugging methods
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Good grasp of UI/UX design processes
- Experience in working with React library
- Experience with Git
- Working experience in open-source platforms like Linux
- Strong knowledge of technologies such as Mobx, Gatsby, WebSocket, and styled-components
- Good understanding of back-end technologies
What we’ll give you
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st January, 2021.