Financial Reporting Manager
Jobs at:Bank Of Kigali
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the job is to implement the Bank’s reporting policies and procedures in the preparation of accounting records and reports so as to ensure the provision of timely and accurate financial information to the different stakeholders according to accounting standards, regulations and other practices .
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES NOT LIMITED TO:
• Reporting and Financial Statements:
• Ensure all required reports are submitted to the regulatory bodies and within set deadline;
• Develop and maintain efficient management information systems;
• Prepare and issue the audited financial statement;
• Prepare and evaluate periodic management accounts
• Publish the Bank’s financial results in a timely manner to comply relevant information to stakeholders and comply with relevant regulations.
• Coordinate and track the budgeting process across the Bank
• Assist investigate budget variances for reporting purposes
• External and Regulatory Audit:
• Coordinate and provide information to external auditor and the regulator
BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND ADVISORY:
• Develop management reports advising the business on the financial performance of the Bank Coordinate regular and timely preparation of management and Board meeting to inform decision making
• Provide input into the recruitment and training of staff to ensure the availability of competencies required to deliver quality service
• Sound understanding of accounting and financial management issues
• Strong financial and Commercial Acumen
• Budgeting and budgetary controls skills.
• Knowledge of and experience in accounting systems and processes, taxation laws and other statutory regulations.
• Strong skills in treasury and cash management skills;
• Planning skills.
• Financial and management reporting skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines and schedules and strong follow through capacity.
• Negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related field from a recognized Institution.
• Association of Charted Certified Accountant (ACCA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added value.
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience with two (2) years at a management level
• Have excellent skills in excel
• Experience in understanding of accounting and financial management issues
Work Hours: 8 60 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Submit your CV to [email protected] 29th March 2021