Expert in Vocational Training and Capacity Building
Jobs at:Expertise France
Deadline of this Job:
06 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Polytechnics has signed a financial agreement with the French Development Agency (AFD), for the implementation of a pilot project in the district of Rulindo. Expertise France, the French Agency for international technical expertise, has been asked to support the implementation of the project during the first 3 years. .
• Advise the RTA on all aspects related to his area of expertise
• Support the development of the mechatronics curriculum and its implementation at the IPRC.
• Support the development of digital training content for TVET schools and IPRC Tumba, especially for the language laboratory and the use of smart classrooms (support for the development of pedagogic content and learning tools).
• Assist the design and implementation of the capacity building plan for project beneficiaries (PR, teachers and trainers, language laboratory manager, etc.)
• Identify the skills development needs of teachers in TVET schools and IPRC and support training activities.
• Support the development of practical work within the schools (“travaux pratiques”), school projects, and the organization of open days.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in pedagogy, andragogy, educational science or similar field.
• Successful experience of at least 5 years in skills development (teaching, training, training of trainers, etc.
• Experience in curriculum development through the skills-based approach.
• Experience in developing distance learning (digital content) would be an asset.
• Experience in change management would be an asset.
• Deep knowledge of the Rwandan education, training and certification systems;
• Excellent command of the skills-based approach.
• Excellent command of office equipment, especially Word and PowerPoint;
• Excellent command of video tools;
• Excellent command of English (written and oral); fluency in French will be an asset;
• Writing skills;
• Initiative, autonomy, and responsiveness;
• Adaptability ;
• Analysis and synthesis skills;
• Organizational skills and thoroughness;
• Communication, coordination and teamwork skills;
• Ability to build capacity;
• Interpersonal skills, sense of diplomacy
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=32669