Jobs at:Mikajy Design
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mikajy Design is a fashion brand company specialized in handmade products. We are looking for Embroider with experience in Embroidery. .
• The Embroider will work under the Supervisor’s assistance.
• The tasks of the Embroider will comprise but not limited to the followings:
• As an embroider you will be in charge of all embroidery activities. You are asked to always be producing.
• Prepare garments for embroidery using the proper hooping techniques.
• You will be constantly learning new skills and will be expected to retain them.
• You will always be producing and prove quality work to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certificate of training completion
• Recommendation letter from former employer is adding value if exist.
• English language speaking or reading skills are encouraged and must grow and learn
• Ability to replicate original design/construction while preserving the fabric
• Ability to work well with your hands, using needle and thread
• Additional skills like Hand-beading and crocheting are assets
• The ideal candidate is motivated, organized, and dynamic and has:
• Attention to detail
• Very good eyesight (with or without glasses), good vision, and the ability to detect slight differences in color
• Self-drive in order to advance skill level
• Passion to learn and use learned skills in different applications
• Thinking and reasoning skills
• The ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
• Ability to work well with your hands, with others, and on your own
• Must be able to work quickly and meet daily production goals
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Precision is expected for all tasks. To apply, please send your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected] as subject heading Embroider, and addressed to the Managing Director of Mikajy Design ltd. You can also bring it in hand directly to Mikajy Design Shop at Downtown Building Shop LI-30.