Jobs at:Synergy International Systems (Synergy)
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Synergy International Systems (Synergy) is in search of an experienced E-Justice Expert to oversee Synergy’s portfolio of justice sector projects in Africa, including Synergy’s flagship implementation of the Integrated Electronic Case Management System (IECMS) for the Justice Sector of Rwanda. The E-Justice expert will manage a portfolio of projects within the region, providing guidance on enterprise-wide software implementations, including project design, agile development, change management, business process analysis, training, and technical support.
Founded in 1997, Synergy is a global provider of IT solutions and services to the public and nonprofits sectors worldwide. Our mission is to technologically empower organizations to achieve greater social impact. Over the last 21 years, we have carried out 300 projects in more than 70 countries. We are based in Tysons, VA, and have a Development and Global Learning Center in Yerevan, Armenia, a subsidiary office in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and an Africa regional office in Kigali, Rwanda. To learn more about Synergy, please visit http://www.synisys.com. .
• Maintain a portfolio of regional e-Justice projects, providing project management and client relationship management.
• Implement project deliverables within the prescribed timelines and budgets, working to ensure customer success across a portfolio of projects.
• Provide front-line technical support and communication with Synergy’s home-office Production Team to ensure responsiveness to client-reported issues.
• Perform needs analysis and requirements gathering on existing and potential projects
• Collaborate with the Business Development team on strategic planning, opportunity identification, system demonstrations, presentations, and bids and proposals.
• Contribute to the growth of the company’s e-Justice portfolio by identifying and pursuing new opportunities for Synergy’s products and services
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
• 5-10 years of experience in e-Justice project management
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Strong IT and analytical background, previous experience in the judiciary is an advantage, background in law is desired
• Hands-on experience with project management
• Ability to conduct feasibility studies and needs assessments in IT applications
• Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients
• Knowledge of web technologies and databases is desirable
• Deeply proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) • Fluency in French is a plus
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the above requirements are encouraged to submit their resume and motivation letter to [email protected] The title of the email must be the job title and both names of the applicant.
The deadline for application is 22nd.December.2020