Customer Support Intern
Jobs at:Malazi Africa
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Customer Support Intern (Paid) at Malazi Africa: (Deadline Ongoing)
We are looking for a Customer Support Intern to join our incredible team. We are an innovative prop-tech company that makes renting properties easier, less expensive and more accessible. Come join our growing team. We will empower you to be your best. As the Customer Support Intern, you will support the team in managing customer queries and complaints, as well as performing regular check-ins with our property partners. You will ensure customer satisfaction and will maintain sound communication, a positive and professional attitude towards customers at all times. .
• Respond promptly and patiently to customer enquiries via phone calls, emails or social media.
• Listen to customer issues and complaints and resolve them: determining the cause of the problem, selecting and suggesting the best solution to the customer.
• Follow up on pending customer requests.
• Make regular outbound calls to our property partners.
• Keep records of customer interactions, comments, complaints and solutions taken.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Be a good representative of the company through positive communication, support and professionalism.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Very good computer skills and comfortable with web portals.
• Ability to stay calm with agitated or upset customers.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and an active listener.
• Friendly and easy-going person with a good sense of humour.
• Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda and English.
University degree or equivalent
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with the role “Customer Support Intern” on the Subject line. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis so you are encouraged to apply early