Contract Management Lead
Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position Title: Contract Management Lead
Business Unit / Function: SCM
Location: Rwanda .
Contract initiation and management
• Initiating contract using Contract Management Tool (CMS)
• Obtain Sign offs for all the contract sign off forms with respect to all Contracts.
• Ensure contracts are properly negotiated, drafted and reviewed by Legal and have all contract terms as per company contract and legal policy.
• Ensure all contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
• Proper filling and achieving of duly signed contracts that have to match with manual contract tracker
• Prepare Monthly report on contract status.
• Maintaining the contracts manual tracker that has to be matching with contracts in CMS; and any deviation has to be explained with NFA.
• Ensure 100% contracts done through CMS (Contract Management System) to ensure the standard terms are followed and deviations are approved as per DOA with NFA.
• To ensure contracts are update and available in CMS with all support documents
• To have 0 or 2% landlord payment escalation to MD before SCM escalated the same to Finance team and FD.
• To maintain payment schedule for all SCM related vendors to ensure they are paid in time to avoid complaints
• Following up contracts until signed, uploaded and achieved for further reference when need.
• Management of sites sharing invoicing and reconciliation to avoid bad debt with timely update to finance once payment received
• Attending vendor queries to ensure no complain or cue on reception
• Keep and track Work Orders going to Towerco
• Invoice validation & payment for rented own sites and provide timely input to Finance one of examples I.H.S,KTRN,REIME ETC
Provide Support to functions (Account Receivable)
• Provide support as may be required to other functions within Finance.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Skills & Knowledge
• BSc Degree ACA and MBA will be an added advantage
• User Dept.
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
• Strong Ethical skills
• Interpersonal skills
Job Education Requirements: BSc Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 7 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow this link apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/home_page.php