Client Support Executive (Kigali)
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels. You will keep track of recurring issues and convey customer expectations to other teams. By answering the queries of potential clients and encouraging our current clients to try our new products, services, and platforms, you play a role in our business growth.
If you have great people skills and enthusiasm for this job, we welcome your application even if you’re a fresh graduate.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
- File records and documents of customer interactions and customer satisfaction.
What you have
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to work in fixed shifts
- Willingness to work for 5 days between Monday to Sunday
What’s good to have
- University degree in a related field
- Work experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Fluency in spoken and written French
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 400+ employees, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
We’ve recently opened a new office in Kigali, Deriv (RW) Ltd, a response to our growing customer base across Africa and our commitment to them.
Join us. Grow with us.
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products and services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th April, 2021.