Client Support Executive
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About us We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 400+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd is the latest addition to our offices around the globe. A response to our growing customer base across Africa and our commitment to them. Be part of something big. Join us.
You’ll be part of our Front-end team, where we build the client-side of our web applications by translating UI/UX design wireframes into a user-centric web experience. We advocate for our clients’ needs and we collaborate with other teams to implement an engaging user interface for our trading platforms. .
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels. You will keep track of recurring issues and convey customer expectations to other teams. By answering the queries of potential clients and encouraging our current clients to try our new products, services, and platforms, you play a role in our business growth.
If you have great people skills and enthusiasm for this job, we welcome your application even if you’re a fresh graduate.
What you’ll do
• Respond to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
• Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
• Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
• File records and documents of customer interactions and customer satisfaction.
What you have
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
• University degree in a related field
• Work experience in technical customer support
• Experience in the financial services or IT industry
• Fluency in spoken and written French
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000003910182/Client-Support-Executive?source=CareerSite