Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Who We Are
Wouessi means “God’s thing” in an African dialect used by the Bamileke tribe in western Cameroon. Wouessi was founded by a group of innovation-driven, enthusiastic entrepreneurs, with a combined experience of over 30 years in the technology and digital spaces. Proficiency in multiple languages such as English, French and Portuguese has provided us with a unique and strong presence in Rwanda, Cameroon,Ghana, Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast.
The Application Developer is responsible of creating, testing and programming apps for computers, mobile phones, and tablets. The role will be expected to work with different team members, and think of ideas and concepts either for the business, or for a specific customer need. .
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):-
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Job Requirements:-
• BSc/BA Degree in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated and Certified application developer is a plus
• Proven experience as application developer
• Experience in designing and building applications
• Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
• In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Great attention to detail and time-management skills
Job Education Requirements: BSc/BA Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure