Jobs at:Gotis Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Gotis Limited is a car rental company based in Kigali and which works with corporates. The company transports corporates staff across the country in their everyday mission. For more information, please visit www.gotis.rw
An Account position is currently opened in the company. Please find below the description of this position.
• The account provides financial information to the Managing Director by preparing balance sheets, Income, cashflow statements.
• She/he analyses Data with the aim to help the Management team to make decisions.
• Summarize current financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement & prepare financial reporting
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing company operations
• Verify and reconcile company transactions
• Develop document business processes and company accounting policies
• Do Declaration and pay Taxes
• Gives suggestions about resources management, tax strategies
• Data Analysis using QuickBooks in the order to help Members of The Board and the Managing Director to take decisions
• Must-Know how to use Rwanda Revenue Authority Electronic Billing Machine (EBM)
• Must know how to use QUICKBOOKS
• Must know how to Declare Monthly taxes (TPR, Maternity RRA Contributions, Pension, CBHI …)
• Aware of Rwanda Utilities Regulatory Authority (RURA) regulations in the transportation Industry
• In addition of Speaking Kinyarwanda, English is a must (both in speaking and in writing)
Education & Experience:
• Minimum A Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 1-3 years of experience
• Flexible, Honest, integrity
• Curious with a will to learn and consistently improve Her/his skills
150 000 RFW- 200 000 RFW Net per Month
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send an application letter plus updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 3 names of professional referees through to the email: [email protected] . Deadline for receiving applications is 10th June 2021.