4 Site Managers
Jobs at:Mashariki African Film Festival
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Musanze , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mashariki African Film Festival MAAFF is a Rwandan-based NGO that aims to establish cinema as both a language and a culture. MAAFF has organized an annual cultural festival under the same name for 5 years, focused on bringing African films to African audiences through a week of screenings, capacity building workshops, and Master-classes for filmmakers. .
• The Site Managers will be responsible for the logistics and activities occurring at the District/Regional level, including the intensive training series, the registration and mobilization of Cooperative activities, public launch events, and initialization of community outreach efforts.
• They will oversee the day-to-day activities of the training venue/cooperative offices, including management of the filmmaking equipment, to ensure smooth implementation of all activities. The site manager will be employed full- time during training activities and part time during subsequent activities of the Action. These personnel will have excellent communication and organizational skills and relevant management experience, and will be expected to submit regular feedback on activities and expenditures to the Project Manager.
Skills, qualifications, and experience
A results-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and a successful track record of leadership at a senior level. The ideal candidate will bring the experience of securing major funding or grants (£5m+), building collaborative and effective strategic partnerships with donors and others across the sector.
The ideal candidate should be bilingual (Portuguese or Spanish and English)
Qualifications requirement for the site managers:
• At least 2 years of experience working in relevant field and good knowledge of donor programs.
• Having experience working within the film industry in Rwanda is added value.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Kinyarwanda, knowledge of French is an advantage a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or other related field.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Email: [email protected] ; Website: www.maaff.net Tél : +250788308619/0789358947/0781057725 Head Office: Nyarugenge District, Kigali City, Village of Nyarurembo, Cell Kiyovu, KN 59st