2 Procurement Specialists
Jobs at:University Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
01st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
University Of Rwanda .
• Ensure proper Tender Preparation
• Assist in preparation of draft procurement plan document
• Preparation of the technical specifications and tables of pricing variation
• Assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial tenders.
• Ensure the reception and safe keeping of bids;
• Prepare the documents to be used during meetings calling for tender;
• Assist the Director of Procurement Unit with the analysis of information and provide recommendations.
• Ensure that all procurement proceedings for the procuring entity are filed;
• Ensuring effective procurements contract management
• Avail necessary supporting documents for paying works, goods and services – related suppliers;
• Ensure that goods and services are timely delivered by the supplier and reception note signed ;
• Preparation of contracts in consultation with the legal Advisor;
• Drawing up of contracts for the University ensuring that suitable and adequate Services Level Criteria are set and the most advantageous balance of quality and cost is achieved.
• Management of assigned contracts, having responsibility, for bench marking, quality assurance and service levels initiating corrective action as required.
• Ensure that goods are delivered by the supply and reception note signed;
• Ensure timely reporting to the competent authorities
• Prepare a timely procurement plan implementation report
• Constitute the whole tender file to be submitted to the Corporate service Unit for budget consultation;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s Degree in Procurement Management with three (3) years’ experience in procurement management practices
• Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management with Five (5) years’ experience in procurement management practices
• Knowledge of contract management and public Rwandan Public Procurement and Contract management systems
• Professional certificate in procurement will be an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3783